COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
When you call, our staff will help you decide the safest and easiest way to meet your needs.
- We are currently requiring an appointment and are not seeing drop-in patients.
- We are spacing appointment times to allow for extra cleaning and sanitizing between patients.
- We are prescreening patients with a health questionnaire when scheduling an appointment and at our office door on the day of your appointment.
- Masks are required by the patients and providers – if you do not have one we can provide one for you.
- We are limiting the number of people in the office at one time and respecting social distancing as much as possible.
- We have updated our infection control policies following the CDC guidelines.
We have new options for services:
- Contactless Option – Utilize our new Drop Box outside of the Grand Rapids/Kentwood locations.
- Remote Programming/Consult/Video Chat – Utilize our virtual services with a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Reduced Contact – Curbside Appointments: You can call and schedule a time to come to our office and receive services without ever leaving your vehicle.
If it is determined that you need to be seen in our office by a provider, know that we are using all CDC recommendations to keep you safe.
These policies and procedures are subject to change as the need arises. Rest assured we are staying on top of all new developments and will be here for you! We can get through this together!