You want to stay active, enjoy time spent with family and friends and look forward to social gatherings — even in noisy places. How much would it be worth to:
- Have a conversation without straining to hear?
- Stop feeling left out of conversations at restaurants?
- Hear the birds singing, even from a distance?
- Avoid embarrassment and never have to say “What?” again?
- Boost your IQ with every sound and word you hear?
What’s the value of living life to it’s fullest? Worth doing something about? Call us today.
“Helpful, efficient service…clear information…awesome service…”
“Finally…after many years, I found an audiologist that understands Menieres Disease While it is a challenge to get my aids adjusted, I have been greeted with compassion and patience.”
“Kelly does a great job. She really worked to get my hearing to as good as it can be.”
Serving Grand Rapids, MI!
McDonald Hearing Services
961 4 Mile Rd NW,
Grand Rapids, MI 49544